Thursday, February 27, 2014

trousers, trousers, trousers..

Hello everyone! I hope you have an amazing day today and everyday:)
I know I keep on saying that I will start updating the blog daily but for one thing or another I haven't been able to do so. Therefore, I can at least promise you that I WILL update the blog ONCE A WEEK!

Now back to some fashion inspiration. Well, lately I have became a huge fan of trousers and the reason is simple. I just love how you can wear them with a pair of sneakers or flats during the day with a plaint t-shirt, a crop top and even a sweater for a comfortable and casual look and transformed it into a classy or edgy outfit by replacing the flats or sneakers for a pair of chunky booties or heels and by adding some accessories. You can basically transform a day outfit with a pair of elegant trousers to a night outfits in just seconds.



No comments:

Post a Comment